• Advertisement

Pin number option

Use this forum to post ideas how the Microworkers.com can be improved. We can not guarantee that anyone from Microworkers.com staff will read, but perhaps they will.

Postby cutebaby » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 pm

I am join Microworkers since 18. May 2011 and this is my favorite site because I earn more money than other site and easy to promote campaign here. Its also always pay me as soon as possible and my result campaign is good.
By the way, I have some suggestion especially to make new friend comfortable to join and do the task from Microworkers.
At the first time we could reach $9, we must submitted and enter correct pin number receive from mail address to make withdrawals active . But the problem is, it took more time to received it by post mail.
My suggestion is better we received it from email address or other option verify by handphone to make easy way to withdrawals active.
Last edited by cutebaby on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
cutebaby

Postby operarius » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm quite sure, they will never send a pin via email. I think they want to make sure that you are from the country you provided in your profile. But maybe a verification by handphone will come somewhen.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby noriko2200 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 pm

But I think current method is better.
Pin should come in normal mail for the perfect verification.
noriko2200

Postby operarius » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 am

Hi logger89,

as far as I know they only use postal service. They want to make sure that you really live in the country you have submitted during the registration.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby steant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 pm

its been more than a month since I made a withdrawal and haven't received any pin in my mail. I sent emails to info@microworkers.com but never get any replies from them.
steant

Return to Suggestions to Microworkers.com