• Advertisement

Contact with Employers

Use this forum to post ideas how the Microworkers.com can be improved. We can not guarantee that anyone from Microworkers.com staff will read, but perhaps they will.

Postby Lindzi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:50 pm

I would like for this to be allowed in MW, mainly because you can correct a proof you submitted by mistake and then be paid by the employer. So, instead of complaints to MW administrator, the complaint will be to the employer.
Lindzi

Postby lilagaire » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Yes I like your concept. This will help to solve the problems and misunderstandings between workers and employers!
lilagaire

Postby operarius » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm afraid that most employers do not want direct contact with the workers. I hope the employers who want to keep contact with the workers will find and use this forum ;)
operarius
Site Admin

Postby zirconium » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

I like this idea :D :D :D :D
zirconium

Postby Lindzi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:04 pm

operarius wrote:I'm afraid that most employers do not want direct contact with the workers. I hope the employers who want to keep contact with the workers will find and use this forum ;)

On the contrary, there are lots of employers that would want to lead the workers to do the jobs right. I was an employer in several HG campaigns and I never wanted to reject tasks but I couldn't afford not to. I'm not rich enough to pay for tasks that weren't completed. If I had the possibility to contact them some of the tasks would not be rejected. This should be presented to the MW administrator, maybe by posting at the MW fan page.
Lindzi

Postby komplexed » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes. This would be really nice option since the admin doesn't really check all complains..so the best way it would be to add private messages to employers.
komplexed

Postby noriko2200 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Ok
this is a good idea
and I respect it
noriko2200

Postby mnh0786 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Dear Lindzi,

Think mostly you are OK, sometimes if happens. On the other hand some HG jobs demands a few proof, while I am confused to submit the right proof but work is actually done, employer should consider it positively.

MW admin! They have hardly time to review complain.
mnh0786

Postby ian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 am

operarius wrote:I'm afraid that most employers do not want direct contact with the workers. I hope the employers who want to keep contact with the workers will find and use this forum ;)

I think it would be good if there could be more interaction between employers and workers. If an employer writes an ambiguious, or difficult to follow, job description then I would have thought it would be in their own interests to be told about it so they can correct it. That way they will get more tasks performed correctly rather than having to reject them. It is very frustrating for workers to complete a job but then to be afraid to submit it because they discover the required proof is so ambiguious!

Ian.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Postby dgdap » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:54 pm

I agree with you. It will helpful for both worker and employer.
dgdap

Return to Suggestions to Microworkers.com