• Advertisement

What about Misrated Jobs

Use this forum to post ideas how the Microworkers.com can be improved. We can not guarantee that anyone from Microworkers.com staff will read, but perhaps they will.

Postby darksudip » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 pm

I have submitted many misrated jobs about 10 or more I think.
But till now only 1 job was declared as misrated by Admin.

Admin should make the habit of checking the misrated job nicely. Or he can hire other staffs for this purpose

----
Edited by operarius
A large font size does not make you post more readable.
darksudip

Postby mnh0786 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 am

It seems to me, Admin is so busy that hardly he check miss rated jobs board. If you are refund for miss rated job, you are lucky. This kind of lucky thing hits upon me only for once. Not only miss rated cases, I got reply for a support ticket after four months. This is the reality on MW. T hanks.
mnh0786

Postby Janurmas » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

I have my some of jobs were misrated by the employers, and I complaint to the admin about the some of the misrated jobs. The admin should be more detail in evaluating the misrated jobs.
Janurmas

Postby bismarckcro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Same problem here, i have report 5 missrate and nothing happand??? wtf, someone need bring order to microworkers :cry:
bismarckcro

Postby operarius » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I think they are doing their best, but just think the number of tasks completed per day. They might only be able to review a very small amount, likely only those where a very large amount of users complains. So don't bother if some of your message are not answered, but if enough workers help to together we can also change Microworkers.
operarius
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions to Microworkers.com