• Advertisement

Dissapointed

Use this forum to post ideas how the Microworkers.com can be improved. We can not guarantee that anyone from Microworkers.com staff will read, but perhaps they will.

Postby Member_19302 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

I was doing microjobs so I could use the earnings to create my own job.
Now that I have saved enough earnings, I was finally going to post my job.
I took my time to submit a decent job that complies to the rules but after posting my job,
It says I have to deposit $10 to get verified!

Must say that I'm really disappointed now.
Is this really necessary, and why?
thanks.
Member_19302

Postby operarius » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi,

I think this is some kind of security feature, because otherwise you can bypass the country verification. Just imagine the following:
You are from a random country and sign up as a US worker. US-only campaigns are usually better paid and usually there are also plenty of them available. You now work as a fake-US worker and earn a decent amount of money. However, you will not be able to withdraw the money as you have to verfiy your US address first. To overcome this issue, you use the earned money to start own campaigns while making sure that only your friends can complete the tasks. Your friend can use their real account and withdraw the money. Afterwards, your friends hand the over to you. Using this approach, you are able to earn money as a US worker and transfere it to you local account.

If you deposite money to you account, the admins can verify that you are from the country you have specified.
operarius
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions to Microworkers.com