• Advertisement

How to deal with "nasty" employee?

Having questions about working on Microworkers?

Postby penguinunix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:37 pm

I've been in microworkers for some time, and sometime I found "nasty" employee that give you a job, and a link to verify your job.

The problem is, sometime the link they gave to verify our works is not working. The script failed to verified our link submited (bookmarks). Dealing with this kind of employee, I choose not to do the jobs, and erase the bookmarks once I verify that the script they gave is fail to verify our bookmarks.

I guess that kind of employee would try to get "free" workers as many as they can by doing that. What's is your opinion about "nasty" employee and how you deal with that. could you please share it here ?
penguinunix

Postby operarius » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

I think you are talking about empoyers, don't you?
operarius
Site Admin

Postby Anemari » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Microworkers have an option to report a non-working or misleading job, and it is highly recommended to use that option. I have witnessed some campaigns being stopped or paused by Microworkers after workers reported the task. So, I am encouraging all workers to freely use that option and keep Microworkers clean, for the benefit of all.
Anemari

Postby darksudip2 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:25 am

i think u are talking about cheetuh jobs
yeah they r kind of having problem u know

But sucess rate 4 th job is high and i think there is a simple way to do these jobs but i haven't found it though
darksudip2

Return to Questions