• Advertisement

cheetuh forum jobs

Having questions about working on Microworkers?

Postby leonides » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:44 pm

every time i tried to submit the link on cheetuh an error message appears saying ERROR | We can not detect a link also i had add it already
leonides

Postby operarius » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 pm

They sometimes have problems with their software. Either just wait a day and try the tasks they submit the next day or try to contact their support. Usually they are quite friendly.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby pradhanlal » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am

i am little confused about the cheetuh forum jobs every time when i post its site rejected saying it is not right please helpme.
pradhanlal

Postby ian » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm

pradhanlal wrote:i am little confused about the cheetuh forum jobs every time when i post its site rejected saying it is not right please helpme.

Hi Pradhanlal,

Can you write down the exact wording of the error message that appears on Cheetuh when you try to submit a forum job?

I have successfully submitted some MicroWorker forum jobs but none have used Cheetuh so I am interested to know why Cheetuh rejects some.

Many forum jobs ask you to choose a forum with a high "Page Rank" (PR1 or PR2). Have you installed a Google toolbar in your Web Browser so you can check the Page Rank of the forum you post your message in?

Ian
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Return to Questions