• Advertisement

Missrate by some fool(Employer Mrlabodi)

Post unfair rating of employers here.

Postby bismarckcro » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Hy there.
Have some problem with 1 employer who missrate me unfairly.
I make complane buth nothing happend.
I belive that no1 check this complains...
I am very disappointed with customer support, and if someone can me where 2 compain on them, and microworkers as company.
here is that job:

Job name Executive Search Online: Sign up
Job ID 4744fcc59de1
Task ID 8902210
Employer Mrlabodi
Earned $0.00
Finished 2013-04-06 09:38:05

Employer rated this task "Not satisfied"
If you think Employer has misrated you, you can Submit a Complain

What was expected?

1. Go to <removed by operarius>
2. Click "Skip ad"
2. Click on <removed by operarius>
3. Sign up

Required proof that task was finished

1. Your email & password
2. Copy and paste the message displayed after complete Sign up (hint: there is a word "gamble" in the message)

Proof submitted by you

<removed by operarius>

John
Why gamble with your career future?

<removed by operarius>

Employer comment

Ignore the massage
bismarckcro

Postby operarius » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi bismarckcro,

thank you for warning others about miss-rating employers. However, please mind you language next time. We don't allow any kind of insults here. Furthermore, please, remove links and details from the campaign description. We don't want to advertise for the employers page here. I also removed you login credentials here to avoid any abuse of it.

From what I see, the employer did not justify his rating properly and thus it seams to be a real miss-rating. However, I think MW just receives too many complains per day that it just may take a while to review all of them. Further, there might be only alerts if enough workers complain about an employer before they check it. I suggest all workers to continue reporting missratings on MW to help the admins identifying the problematic employers.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby bismarckcro » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:04 pm

operarius wrote:Hi bismarckcro,

thank you for warning others about miss-rating employers. However, please mind you language next time. We don't allow any kind of insults here. Furthermore, please, remove links and details from the campaign description. We don't want to advertise for the employers page here. I also removed you login credentials here to avoid any abuse of it.

From what I see, the employer did not justify his rating properly and thus it seams to be a real miss-rating. However, I think MW just receives too many complains per day that it just may take a while to review all of them. Further, there might be only alerts if enough workers complain about an employer before they check it. I suggest all workers to continue reporting missratings on MW to help the admins identifying the problematic employers.

Yea, thx for that

I make several complanis (6-7) and never get answer.How that is possible??? And i apologize for my language but i cant understand how that can happend and no1 can help me anytime?
bismarckcro

Postby bismarckcro » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Hy!

Afther several days nothing happend..Can you tell me if soemone look at my complain,and fi need some informations or whatever.This is clean case and i repor this just because i have evidence that can proof my guiltless.

Yeah and i have new1 for you,here they go;

You finished this job

Job name Casual Club: Sign up
Job ID a3877a18a254
Task ID 9006158
Employer Filip D.
Earned $0.00
Finished 2013-04-15 05:51:14

You have submitted a Complain for this task rating. Thank you!

What was expected?

1. Go to <link removed by operarius>
2. Click top right "Skip ad" button
3. Click on the top banner saying "<text removed by operarius>"
4. Fill in registration information (you must be +18)

Note:
On the first page of <pagename emoved by operarius>, change the Languagae by clicking JEZYK:POLSKI down in the left corner

5. Confirm your email and answer 1 simple question

1. Login ID
2. Your IP address - http://www.whatismyip.com (important)
If you already registered another account from same IP address, you will not be credited.

3. Confirmation email

Proof submitted by you

<email address removed by operarius>

Code: F7YVW2R1
<credential removed by operarius>

IP Address is: (hidden)

<confirmation email removed by operarius>

Employer comment

Your ip is not in my list of confrimed ips. Maybe yor account is not confirmed by email ( you have to click confirmation link and finish registration)
Or your ip is already casual dating database

So i make ALL what he want and he missrate me,I never register there before(if I was it will be impossibile 2 register again) and confir email,so cant understand why he missrate me.

Help PLZZ.. :|
bismarckcro

Postby operarius » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

Hi bismarckcro,

sorry I don't know if someone had a look at your request. I think it may take some time due to the huge amount of tasks they process every day.
I think the second one is quite problematic, because he mentioned that you should have clicked on the registration link in the email. This is one thing you cannot prove to MW and thus they might favour the position of the employer. If the worker did not missrate many other workers in this campaign you will have bad chances.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby bismarckcro » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Thx on answer.I hope that all will be well:(
bismarckcro

Postby bismarckcro » Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

HA! You would not belive me! 1 job get paid!!!
ubject: Credit $0.10 for misrated task "8902210" ( INBOX )
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

We realized that an Employer has misrated your task. We have now deposited $0.10 to your account. You can see this transaction under My Account - list of transactions at the bottom of the page.

Task ID: 8902210
Credit received: $0.10
Campaign ID: 4744fcc59de1
Campaign Name: Executive Search Online: Sign up

But I get 1 more missrte... there he is...

ob name Money-Rewards: Sign up
Job ID eaa03aaf14cb
Task ID 9288727
Employer Member_778781
Earned $0.00
Finished 2013-05-09 13:35:10

You have submitted a Complain for this task rating. Thank you!

What was expected?

1. Go to <removed by operarius>
2. Register
3. Check email for confirmation
4. Login

1. Your account Username
2. Your country
3. Copy and paste the link after login

Proof submitted by you

<removed by operarius>

CROATIA

<removed by operarius>

Employer comment

No email confirm link

<removed by operarius> missrate me because I put log in URL what he was asking in job,but later on ha asking for confirmation link!!But he dont know that I cant give him confirmation link because when i klick link in a mail , link take me to the page where i need press confirmation link and than page move me to the home page!I cant belive how someone can give a job and dont know what he asking in that <removed by operarius> job...
Last edited by bismarckcro on Sat May 11, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
bismarckcro

Postby operarius » Thu May 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi Bismarckro,

I'm happy to hear that you got paid. Sometime it just takes some time. But as I mentioned before, please mind your message and do not post login credentials you've submitted as proof.
operarius
Site Admin

Return to Unfair Ratings