• Advertisement

Video Codec Quality Test

Here you can give additional information about your campaigns or get in touch with the Microworkers working for you.

Postby micseu » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 am

The problem should not be on our side. The other workers are able to submit the correct VCode, so the displayed VCode works... I would suggest that you contact the Microworkers admins.
micseu

Postby Fox009 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:12 am

I have done the work properly and I've been given the VCODE to submit it on MicroWorkers, but the problem is that the VCODE doesn't work, when I submit it on MicroWorkers they say: "Your task verification code (VCODE) is incorrect!".
PS: View the attached images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fox009

Postby micseu » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:03 pm

The application seems to work correctly... All workers are able to submit the VCODE perfectly. Did you copy the link correctly? Maybe you can try to do the test again?
micseu

Postby gold words » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello Sir,

I have noticed this problem last month. And when I contacted Microworkers Admins the problem was that: to download videos and to meet requirements, we need more than 15min set in your microworkers compaign, so when we finish the job and get the VCODE we need to refresh the microworkers page so the link will change and microworkers will not rocognize this Vcode.

This time I tried my max to complete the job within 15min and my Vcode was submitted correctly without any problem.

I suggest Sir to give a chance for new users to do this job by giving more time in microworkers and change the TTF to 30 min for example.

Thanks
gold words

Postby micseu » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:18 am

Thank you for this advice. I was not aware of this problem... I will try to set the TTF to 30 min as soon as possible.
micseu

Previous

Return to Own Campaigns