• Advertisement

How to increase the PR of your page

Give other workers valuable tips how to do things right.

Postby operarius » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

This is the first basic draft of a howto helping you to increase the PR of you website. I will extend it in the next day, so step by regularly ;)

First of all you need your own blog or webpage. This should not be a problem, the tricky part is that most of the employers require a certain Pagerank of you page.

The pagerank is a measure introduced by Google to measure the imporatence of a webpage. It increases with the number of links pointing to your page and especially if large pages such as Huffington Post link to your site. Thus, you should focus on creating links to your blog to increase your pagerank.

Another problem with pagerank is, that it is not often updated by Google. Therefore, it may take several month until your pagerank of a blog increases.
Last edited by operarius on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby kanchua » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 am

When we can expect your next post? :( . Wanted to know more about that. I have been trying hard to increase my page rank but still in the same place.
kanchua

Postby pctelevision.info » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm

kanchua wrote:When we can expect your next post? :( . Wanted to know more about that. I have been trying hard to increase my page rank but still in the same place.

1. You have a good number of visitor daily basis
2. you have to update your blog/site regular basis
3. you have to have good number of backlinks of your site
pctelevision.info

Postby dahamsandamal » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm

operarius wrote:This is the first basic draft of a howto helping you to increase the PR of you website. I will extend it in the next day, so step by regularly ;)

First of all you need your own blog or webpage. This should not be a problem, the tricky part is that most of the employers require a certain Pagerank of you page.

The pagerank is a measure introduced by Google to measure the imporatence of a webpage. It increases with the number of links pointing to your page and especially if large pages such as Huffington Post link to your site. Thus, you should focus on creating links to your blog to increase your pagerank.

Another problem with pagerank is, that it is not often updated by Google. Therefore, it may take several month until your pagerank of a blog increases.

I could learn some tips from this..Thanks... :)
dahamsandamal

Postby meronepal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Can you tell me how to create backlink. I want to know more about it.
meronepal

Postby komplexed » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Thanks i'm goin` to create a blog soon, i didn't know that if you post links your PR will increase, also yeah can u explain the backlink thingy? Thanks a lot bro.
komplexed

Return to HowTos