• Advertisement

How to change your address on Microworkers

Give other workers valuable tips how to do things right.

Postby operarius » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 am

Sometimes you have to change you address on Microworkers. However, you can not do it on your own, you have to contact the support of Microworkers.

Note: You can NOT change your home country. Do NOT ask the MW support to change your home country !!

To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Microworkers homepage and log in with your account
2) Go to Support->Submit or use this link http://microworkers.com/support_new.php
3) Select Other->Account
4) Subject : Address Change
5) Question: Describe why you have to change your address and include your new Address, Zip code, City, State/Region
operarius
Site Admin

Postby arif99 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:13 pm

I requested for changing my address many times. But there is no response from the Admin. My ID is '099dc024" . Plz Admin Change my address as soon as possible. because I will send withdrawal request in 3 days. For getting the pin you have to change my address . I am with MW.Thanks
arif99

Postby microwork3r » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:56 am

You can create your country too.. If you move low paying county to a high paying country... I moved from india to canada. They change my country and address too
microwork3r

Postby mnh0786 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Hearing a lot negative and positive from a lot of people and places, I requested for change of my address. At first when I sign up MW unconsciously I gave my office address.

Then become to know about using home address. So I submit a support ticket to change my address. For a long time later admin has reset my address.

Then I receive a mail and change my address accordingly. So you may also try it it needs to you.
mnh0786

Postby joezan350 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

now also its possible to change addresss???...All my hard work gone wasted because of the wrong address submitted by me..I WANT TO change address..i have applied for new address i.e to reset address..Will my address change??? please help if there is any other idea..i have submitted in the letter form will it be valid???please help me.. :(
joezan350

Postby Anemari » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 am

Of course it is possible to change the address. All you have to do is send a support ticket and wait. The waiting part seems to be the problem, but sooner or later, you will be allowed to change your address. Good luck :) :) :)
Anemari

Postby dinushifernando » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 am

ahh... thank you for the information.
dinushifernando

Postby klimentina » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:25 pm

operarius wrote:Sometimes you have to change you address on Microworkers. However, you can not do it on your own, you have to contact the support of Microworkers.

Note: You can NOT change your home country. Do NOT ask the MW support to change your home country !!

To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Microworkers homepage and log in with your account
2) Go to Support->Submit or use this link http://microworkers.com/support_new.php
3) Select Other->Account
4) Subject : Address Change
5) Question: Describe why you have to change your address and include your new Address, Zip code, City, State/Region

Hello everyone !
I am working on microworkers site for a month, When i registered I writed Klimentina as my full name ( I didnt write my last name) and now I want to ask you If I can somehow change it, just wanna add my last name , to be easier to recieve my PIN...
Help me please !!! :)

Sorry if my english is bad, and thanks
klimentina

Postby operarius » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

You should just write an email to the MW staff and ask them to add you last name to you account. I'm sure they will help you.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby klimentina » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 am

I sent them a message 3 days ago and I am still waiting.... :| Thank you anyway!
klimentina

Next

Return to HowTos