• Advertisement

Block unwise employer

This is the right place to talk about and post your thoughts about Microworkers.com

Postby haymanty1122 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi my all microworkers workers and employer friends.
My post about unwise employer who misrates workers right works. Some unwise employer always misrates workers right works but workers don’t Submit a Complain against them. Every workers should to Submit a Complain against this employer. And my request to microworkers admin, Please block those unwise employers if they caught by you. Other side some employer give us a work to do which is impossible to do for us then we also should Submit a Complain .If we can do this then our microworkers will be a great place for working. We also should to watch employer benefits because if we can not do correct work for a employer then he is not getting any benefits from us. Always we also check our submitted work if we see that our submitted work is incorrect then we should immediately correct our work but if it is misrated for your wrong work then you should not submit a Complain against employer. Always keep mind that all employer is not bad. Very few are bad. If you see an unwise employer then don’t do his work.
haymanty1122

Postby kimflores07 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Your suggestion is quite awesome but it is important to discuss all the issues first.
kimflores07

Postby kanchua » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:35 am

Actually there are some employers who just missrate in-spite giving right proof. They just want larger amount of work with the same payment. This is simply ridiculous. But we don't left with any choice just to submit complain to admit :(
kanchua

Postby KentDave » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi. I'm new to mw, have had problems with it because my success rate suddenly went to 0% after only completing one task, very strange. Still waiting for admin to respond about it so fingers crossed it will be done soon.

Anyway on topic, the only jobs I can now complete are ones that show up in the HG section. I completed one yesterday that said "go to this link, click on one or two ads and wait on the site for a minute or two."
So I did that, I submitted the proof and then got a not-satisfied because they said "clicked on wrong ad". Nowhere in the job did it tell me which ad I had to click on, just that I had to click on one or two. Some of the employers, even in my teeny tiny experience, seem very unfair in that sense. I guess this is just how it goes. I'm going to keep logging in and hoping for a reply from admin that the problem has been sorted, because it looks like a great place to earn some extra cash if only it would work properly for me.
Other site I use to try an earn some extra pennies.
http://www.rewardingways.com/How?refid=51115
KentDave

Postby operarius » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 pm

@KentDave: Microworkers has two different success rates. One is calculated baedd on all you jobs and the other one based on the last jobs you have submitted. If you are a new worker it might happend that your success rate drops quite fast below the required 75% as you did not complete many jobs yet. This gets better as soon as you worked a little more on the plattform.

Regarding the topic: It is obvious that some employers try to cheat the workers and use unfair rating to avoid paying for the jobs. But I think the MW admins can not consider all the complains, because there are also a lot of workers who also try to fool the employers. The major problem is that the clever evil employers do not missrate everyone but only a certain amount of workers. Thus, the number of complains does not look suspicious for the MW stuff.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby KentDave » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm

operarius wrote:@KentDave: Microworkers has two different success rates. One is calculated baedd on all you jobs and the other one based on the last jobs you have submitted. If you are a new worker it might happend that your success rate drops quite fast below the required 75% as you did not complete many jobs yet. This gets better as soon as you worked a little more on the plattform.

Hi operarius. Yeah I knew about the success rates, the problem is that I have literally only got one submitted task and the temporary success rate changed immediately to 0%. It said on the site that i could do 20 to begin with, this only let me submit one and then it stopped me being able to do anymore. I've had a few other new people say that they've had the same problem now, so I'm just waiting for admin to reply to my messages to find out when it can be fixed.
Other site I use to try an earn some extra pennies.
http://www.rewardingways.com/How?refid=51115
KentDave

Postby rohitbkb » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Great suggestion's discussed above !
rohitbkb

Postby Lindzi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes, there are such employers and they are quickly removed from MW, but there also employers that misrate randomly, knowing that a few misrates won't be noticed by MW administartor.
Lindzi

Postby rahikalhasan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 am

please read it carefully employers. and don't miss rate us.
rahikalhasan

Postby angel3750 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 am

Great post. Thank you for sharing.
angel3750

Next

Return to General Discussion