• Advertisement

microworker income

This is the right place to talk about and post your thoughts about Microworkers.com

Postby ladokha2000 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:27 am

i found microworkers.com as the best site to work on.. Many people use it as the earning sorce these days
ladokha2000

Postby ian » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi Rajesh,

I quite like the Microworkers website because of the variety of jobs it offers.

I cannot however, personally, see that it will become my main "earning source" in the immediate future because there simply isn't enough jobs that I am eligible for to keep my busy 8 hours a day. Now that I have been doing Microworker jobs for a few weeks I am starting to get faster at completing them, so I can complete more (and so earn more) per hour; but I don't think I have ever completed more than 10 or 15 per day, sometimes there are only a small handful of new jobs available when I log on and so I only do 3 or 4.

Doing Microworker jobs is however becoming quite an interesting and educational experience as, apart from earning money, I am learning the techniques that the Employers are using to boost their own businesses (I am learning, for example, the importance of building backlinks to my own website by taking part in Bookmarking jobs and Forum Posts). I am also learning about things like Google+ and the importance of getting these "likes", which is something completely new to me which I hadn't come across before. Who knows; I may even turn into a Microworkers Employer myself soon!

I reached the Payout Threshold for the first time on 6 March and I have been told that my Address Verification PIN is making it's way to me by mail so am eagerly waiting for it to arrive so I can enter the PIN and get my first wages! It is all quite exciting!

I am loving working for Microworkers and am finding it quite exciting and educational - the fact that I am getting paid as well is a real bonus!

Ian.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Postby monaug5 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:06 am

Personally think my site: Infinite Workers can do better than microworkers.com over some time. http://www.infiniteworkers.co.uk
monaug5

Postby operarius » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 pm

To me infiniteworkers.co.uk looks like a microworkers clone, even the faqs are exactly the same.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby monaug5 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 pm

operarius wrote:To me infiniteworkers.co.uk looks like a microworkers clone, even the faqs are exactly the same.

I just need around 500 members on the site to get the income necessary to transform the site.
monaug5

Postby ian » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 pm

InfiniteWorkers appears to have just 3 members and only 1 job available. How can it be seen a serious alternative to an established company like Microworkers?

Why does the copied "Terms & Conditions" page on Infinite Workers still contain 116 references to the company "Microworkers"?

Looks like the Infinite Workers website needs A LOT of work done on it before anyone can take it seriously.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Postby monaug5 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:23 am

ian wrote:InfiniteWorkers appears to have just 3 members and only 1 job available. How can it be seen a serious alternative to an established company like Microworkers?

Why does the copied "Terms & Conditions" page on Infinite Workers still contain 116 references to the company "Microworkers"?

Looks like the Infinite Workers website needs A LOT of work done on it before anyone can take it seriously.

give the site a chance.

By the 30th of July the site will come good.

You are right a lot of changes are necessary. But when you contact the owners of Microworkers who are willing to offload the site for $3million with 400-500k members then you know you can do a better job as long as you focus on the customers which are both the employer and worker. All good sites have to start somewhere and a roadmap has been drawn up for the next 5 years for this website.
monaug5

Postby bizzboy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

microworkers is providing a good service to the young generation. Hope it will increase day by day...
bizzboy

Postby monaug5 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 pm

InfiniteWworkers is innovating.

We have added Bitcoin, Services and instant payout.
monaug5

Return to General Discussion