• Advertisement

cheetuh

This is the right place to talk about and post your thoughts about Microworkers.com

Postby ladokha2000 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

what is the best aspect of the cheetuh jobs??
ladokha2000

Postby ian » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Hi Rajesh,

I LIKE Cheetuh jobs because I tend to get paid quicker after completing a job. :D

I DISLIKE Cheetuh because the bookmarking website list it uses contains many errors and I, personally, find that many of the bookmarking sites it asks me to go to now charge a membership fee so you face the dilemma of being asked by the bookmarking website owner to pay more money to register with them than the employer is going to pay you for completing the job! The last 2 times I have filled a Bug Report with Cheetuh they have removed the charging websites from their database... so at least they are starting to respond and clean up their database now.

HOWEVER, having said all the above, I think some Employers just use Cheetuh as simply their first check to weed out obvious errors. Even if a job (for example a Forum Post containing the Employers link) is approved by the Cheetuh software many Employers will still manually check your Forum Post to ensure not only that their link is there but also that the Forum Post itself is written in good English, that it makes sense, and is relevant to their link and to the Forum.

Ian.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Return to General Discussion