• Advertisement

Follow Crowdsquare.com

Postby operarius » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi,

we are looking for a few more followers on our Twitter account http://twitter.com/#!/crowdsquare1. We will also follow back !
operarius
Site Admin
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Postby Simona » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 pm

operarius wrote:Hi,

we are looking for a few more followers on our Twitter account http://twitter.com/#!/crowdsquare1. We will also follow back !


I followed you: https://twitter.com/#!/ammy_33
Simona
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Postby Anemari » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi Simona, please check, we are in your followers list, but we don't see you in our followers list.

Thanks :D
Anemari
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Macedonia

Postby Simona » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Anemari wrote:Hi Simona, please check, we are in your followers list, but we don't see you in our followers list.

Thanks :D


I thought you asked for microworkers.com to follow, but now I also follow this Forum, thank you.
Simona
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Postby komplexed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm

I've done the follow for Crowd Square can you follow me back too? ARX
Last edited by komplexed on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
komplexed
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Postby Anemari » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 pm

komplexed wrote:I've done the follow for Crowd Square can you follow me back too? https://twitter.com/#!/acebtbt Thanks. 8-)


Thanks for following, Crowd-square is following you back :D
Anemari
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Macedonia


Return to Twitter Followers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron