• Advertisement

cant post MW forum posts?

Do you have any suggestions how to improve this forum or do you have any problems with it? This is the right place!

Postby kingshovan » Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 am

Why it says you can only submit 25 jobs. is it for permanent? or weekly i can post 25 or monthly??
kingshovan

Postby komplexed » Mon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

On the start you can submit only 20 jobs then you need your Temporary Success Rate to be increased to submit more jobs..In the future you wont have this problem instead there will be lack of jobs..:(
komplexed

Postby Anemari » Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 pm

kingshovan wrote:Why it says you can only submit 25 jobs. is it for permanent? or weekly i can post 25 or monthly??

it is the new rule of cheetuh, where you are allowed to post only 25 posts in 1 forum. In order to finish more forum tasks, you will need more different forums.
Anemari

Postby ian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

I realize that this is an old thread but I was wondering if someone could clarify this Cheetuh rule:

Anemari wrote:it is the new rule of cheetuh, where you are allowed to post only 25 posts in 1 forum.

It is the word "forum" in the above sentence which is confusing me. Does it mean the Cheetuh software only allow you to submit a total of 25 jobs through the MicroWorkers website? Or does it mean that the Cheetuh software will only verify 25 messages which are posted on one specific forum if you are given a series of Forum Posting jobs? Or does it mean that it will only verify 25 results of one type of job (i.e. "Forum Posting" or "Yahoo Answers") per worker?

Ian.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Return to Discussion about Crowd Square