• Advertisement

Hello Crowd Square!!

Here you can introduce yourself to the other forum members.

Postby mary629 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

Hi everyone. My name is Mary. I've been doing Microworkers for awhile now, but I'm just finding the forum. I didn't even know microworkers had a facebook. I may look into that, but, again, I may not.

I've paid out once since starting for aboutu $80, so, now that I know they do pay I'll prolly work a little more with them.

The work I've done has been fast and easy but I have to admit, I worry about viruses to my computer. But, I imagine there's a place for that discussion here in the forum.

Anyhow, I'm a mom, wife, grandmother, crocheter, and I love to try to earn a little extra here on the internet. This is my "cookie" money.
mary629

Postby operarius » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi mary629,

welcome to the forum and good earnings on MW. If you have any question or need any assistance, just feel free to ask.
operarius
Site Admin

Postby ian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 am

mary629 wrote:The work I've done has been fast and easy but I have to admit, I worry about viruses to my computer. But, I imagine there's a place for that discussion here in the forum.

Hi Mary,

I have only recently joined Microworkers (and this Forum). Like yourself, I find the work fast and easy but I often get frustrated by some of the ambiguous instructions they give when asking for proof as it is not always easy to determine what exactly they want, so, although I am completing a lot of tasks, I am not submitting proof on some of them as I cannot be sure precisely what proof they need. It worries me that I have heard that you can be banned from Microwrkers if you submit incorrect proof. It is disappointing that Microworkers do not allow us to contact the Hirers directly so we can ask for clarification about some of their instructions.

Like yourself; I am a bit worried about viruses as the URL shortners they use on Microworkers mean that we cannot tell where we are going to be taken to, nor what software we will trigger, until we actually click on the link... so it always requires a leep of faith when accepting a job!

mary629 wrote:Anyhow, I'm a mom, wife, grandmother, crocheter, and I love to try to earn a little extra here on the internet. This is my "cookie" money.

I am a Freelance Writer. I have only recently discovered the world of Microworking and am finding it a fun way to earn a little extra money in my spare time.

Ian
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Return to The Microworkers: Introduce Yourself