• Advertisement

Mary says "hello"

Here you can introduce yourself to the other forum members.

Postby charlies_wife » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Mary and I work both on Mturk (I've seen a few of you mention it) and microworkers. Let me tell you, microworkers pays me a hella lot more than Mturk. Even though there is a whole lot more "hits" to do there, the one and two penny thing can really get to you! But I still stick with them, because, at the end of the day, those pennies in a jar add up.

I seem to cash out from microworkers every other day for between 20 and 35 bucks, which I have deposited into my paypal account. I then shop on ebay for the little things I want.

With Mturk I do roughly the same thing, I usually cash out every morning for a few dollars that I've earned the day or week or month before. I think they have 30 days to approve a hit, whereas at mw they do it within a week, another plus that I like. I usually let it build for my big thing that I want. My goal right now is a 54" flat screen, and well, I'm getting there :)

Just dropping in to say "hi" and see how everyone else responds with MW.
charlies_wife

Postby ian » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the Forum.

charlies_wife wrote:
I seem to cash out from microworkers every other day for between 20 and 35 bucks

Wow! $20 - $35 every other day!

In which country do you live? I wish I was eligible to perform that many jobs! Some days I only see 3 or 4 new jobs appear.

Ian.
My Blog, Join me on FaceBook, Join me on Twitter
ian

Return to The Microworkers: Introduce Yourself