• Advertisement

Recognizing Faces Test

Here you can give additional information about your campaigns or get in touch with the Microworkers working for you.

Postby pavelkor » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 pm

If you have any questions or comments about our test, please let us know here.
Last edited by pavelkor on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavelkor
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Postby javed044 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:54 pm

I AM FROM MICROWORKERS. I RECEIVED A TASK LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... 63n5u2x294

I FINISHED 3-4 PICTURE THEN SUDDENLY IT CLOSED WHEN I AGAIN WANT TO DO THIS TASK THEIR IS A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once."

BUT I DIDN'T FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS NICKNAME IS Javed_Shoaib_BD

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I STAR THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.
javed044
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Postby pavelkor » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi,
Could you please provide Microworkers ID (not nickname)? Then, I can re-start your task. I am sorry that it crashed on you.

javed044 wrote:I AM FROM MICROWORKERS. I RECEIVED A TASK LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... 63n5u2x294

I FINISHED 3-4 PICTURE THEN SUDDENLY IT CLOSED WHEN I AGAIN WANT TO DO THIS TASK THEIR IS A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once."

BUT I DIDN'T FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS NICKNAME IS Javed_Shoaib_BD

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I STAR THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.
pavelkor
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Postby jasimece » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 am

Hi gaiss,
This work is very interested and informative jobs, so I am glad to this work..This work finist
jasimece
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 am

Postby mehdifracso » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:17 pm

the main face picture appears black
mehdifracso
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Postby pavelkor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Sometimes the face is black but sometimes it is not. This is on purpose, so we can see what people can recognize and what they cannot recognize.
pavelkor
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Postby zahra16 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:05 pm

I AM FROM MICROWORKERS user id :: 3bd674e2. I RECEIVED A TASK CAMPAIGN TITLE IS Evaluation of Images LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... 94v2c49434

I FINISHED 52 PICTURES THEN SUDDENLY IT CRASHES OR PAUSED WHEN I AGAIN WANT TO DO THIS TASK AND GO TO

http://grebvm2.epfl.ch/facerec/index.ph ... d=3bd674e2

THEIR IS A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once."

BUT I CANNOT FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS user id :: 3bd674e2

PLEASE HELP ME TO START THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND DECISION
zahra16
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Postby pavelkor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 pm

You can restart the campaign now, sorry for the trouble!

zahra16 wrote:I AM FROM MICROWORKERS user id :: 3bd674e2. I RECEIVED A TASK CAMPAIGN TITLE IS Evaluation of Images LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... 94v2c49434

I FINISHED 52 PICTURES THEN SUDDENLY IT CRASHES OR PAUSED WHEN I AGAIN WANT TO DO THIS TASK AND GO TO

http://grebvm2.epfl.ch/facerec/index.ph ... d=3bd674e2

THEIR IS A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once."

BUT I CANNOT FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS user id :: 3bd674e2

PLEASE HELP ME TO START THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND DECISION
pavelkor
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Postby mominbd » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 pm

I AM WORKING ON MICROWORKERS . RECENTLY I GOT A TASK CAMPAIGN WITH TITLE :: Evaluation of Images ( LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... v2r2f41374)


I FINISHED 41 PICTURES THEN SUDDENLY PROBABLY IT PAUSED OR HANGED /CRASHED WHEN AGAIN GO TO

http://grebvm2.epfl.ch/facerec/index.ph ... d=da7c9645 TO DO THIS TASK AGAIN

A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once." REPEATEDLY AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN I TRIED

SO I CANNOT FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS user id is da7c9645 (Member_657705 nickname)

PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLETE THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND SWIFT ACTION
mominbd
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Postby pavelkor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:41 pm

I have reset your test and you can do it again if you like.

mominbd wrote:I AM WORKING ON MICROWORKERS . RECENTLY I GOT A TASK CAMPAIGN WITH TITLE :: Evaluation of Images ( LINK IS https://microworkers.com/jobs_details.p ... v2r2f41374)


I FINISHED 41 PICTURES THEN SUDDENLY PROBABLY IT PAUSED OR HANGED /CRASHED WHEN AGAIN GO TO

http://grebvm2.epfl.ch/facerec/index.ph ... d=da7c9645 TO DO THIS TASK AGAIN

A MESSAGE SHOWING "Sorry, this task can be taken only once." REPEATEDLY AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN I TRIED

SO I CANNOT FINISHED THE TASK.

MY MICROWORKERS user id is da7c9645 (Member_657705 nickname)

PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLETE THE TASK AGAIN.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND SWIFT ACTION
Last edited by pavelkor on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavelkor
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am


Return to Own Campaigns

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests